McLaren-Lapeer Region is a 222-bed acute care hospital located in Lapeer, MI. The hospital is the primary provider of health care services to Lapeer County and the surrounding area.
In 2013 McLaren-Lapeer Region was verified as a Level II Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons, making it the only verified trauma center in the entire Thumb region. As a Level II Trauma Center, McLaren Lapeer Region provides advanced, quality care to critically injured patients quickly and effectively and has 24-hour availability of all essential specialties including orthopedics, neurosurgery, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, interventional radiology and thoracic surgery.
McLaren-Lapeer Region, which is accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, offers a comprehensive range of specialties and services to meet medical and surgical needs, along with an exceptional team of medical professionals who provide high-quality, expert care.
Services offered include:
- A verified Level II Trauma Center
- Cardiac Care, including carotid stenting, PAD screening and cardiac rehab
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment at the state-of-the-art McLaren Cancer Institute
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Pain Management Center
- Wound Care Center including hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minimally invasive general surgery
- More than 150 primary and specialty care physicians
McLaren-Lapeer Region is a subsidiary of McLaren Health Care, recognized by Verispan as one of the top Integrated Health Networks in the nation. For more information about McLaren Lapeer Region, visit www.mclaren.org/lapeerregion